THE IMPOUND LOT IS CLOSED. PLEASE CALL US DURING OFFICE HOURS (MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM) TO INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE.
If your vehicle is being stored on our premises, we will gladly help you recover it as quickly and inexpensively as possible. Please note the following instructions below to ensure the best possible service.
Instructions to Recover Your Impounded Vehicle
1. Come to our office at 403 Calle Chavez, Espanola, NM during office hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
2. Bring the following paperwork:
- Proof of Ownership (Any of the following: Current registration, Title with your name printed on front, Current DMV printout, or rental vehicle contract if a rental).
- Photo Identification (Drivers license, Sheriff’s cards, INS-issued Temporary Alien Cards, Student ID).
- A Police department release form if your car has a hold.
3. Provide full payment (Cash, Visa, Discover or Mastercard. No checks will be accepted).
Instructions to Retrieve Property from a Vehicle
Note: We will only release property from a vehicle to the registered owner or authorized agent. There are no exceptions to this rule. You must be able to show a valid ID and proof of current registration in your name to claim any property.
If the vehicle has a police hold, you must obtain a “property release” from the appropriate police department.